On-Site Equipment Servicing & Repairs
We have six experienced onsite electrical and mechanical service technicians in fully equipped service vehicles who are qualified to carry out work on all electrical, mechanical and hydraulic equipment.
All of our experienced onsite electrical and mechanical service technicians in fully equipped service vehicles are qualified to carry out most onsite electrical, mechanical and hydraulic repairs.
We provide the following onsite equipment servicing and repairs:
- Scheduled Preventative maintenance programs.
- Control Box manufacturing for automation and control systems including the integration of safety equipment to AS 4024.
- Installations, relocation and commissioning of plant and equipment.
- Onsite structural baler and compactor repairs
- Risk assessment and hazard identification reporting and monitoring.
- Design, manufacture and installation of material handling equipment such as lifts / hoists, truck docking equipment, speciality hydraulic presses and compactors etc.
- Annual and regular servicing of hydraulic equipment. All assets, PM’s and work orders are managed by our cloud-based CMMS system. Forty-point electronic condition reports are generated following all preventative maintenance tasks.
- Diagnosing intermittent faults (to reduce additional costs associated with lost production)
- PLC services (in-house programming available with a retrieval service available in case of PLC failure)